Thank you @natsufatsu. It is a difficult decision to make and it’s good to hear from you and get others opinions on these things. For now, I have decided I’m going to opt for trialling at least the vedolizumab before making any more permanent decisions. I spoke to my sister, @sillyriceball, about it as well and she has been very helpful for bouncing ideas off of too. She agrees I should try at least this one last drug. I don’t want to skip it in case it does work, and even if it only gives me a few months relief, I think it’s worth it. I’ve been a bit depressed about being in hospital again and just want things to go back to some level of normal.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s