WHAT IS THE SPOONIE CARE PACKAGE PROJECT?
SCPP was created with the goal of giving those with chronic illnesses and financial issues a little pick-me-up by sending them a care package filled with items tailored to their liking. These packages will be funded by donors who are in a good place financially and want to help those who are not currently in a place to help themselves.
WHO CAN RECEIVE A SPOONIE CARE PACKAGE?
To receive a care package, you must meet all of the following criteria:
– Must be someone with a chronic illness
– Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, or have parental permission to participate
– Must have some sort of financial need, whether it’s being unemployed or in too much medical debt to be able to buy yourself small goodies
– Must live in the United States at this point in time
WHO CAN GIVE A SPOONIE CARE PACKAGE?
Anyone can be a donor, regardless of your age, health, and location!
WHAT’S IN A CARE PACKAGE?
Each care package will be put together with the receiver in mind. Things that you may see in a care package include: bath bombs, candles, snacks, stickers, socks, stuffed animals, and coloring books.
I WANT TO BE A DONOR. HOW MUCH DO I HAVE TO PAY?
One care package is $25. You can donate for as many care packages as you would like.
To become a donor, message this account for more info.
I WANT TO RECEIVE A CARE PACKAGE. HOW DO I GET ON THE WAITING LIST?
All you have to do is message this blog with the following information:
– Your name
– Your age
– Your address
– Why you would like a care package
WHO THE HECK IS EVEN RUNNING THIS?
I HAVE ANOTHER QUESTION.
Feel free to come to us with any questions you may have!